Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Introducing Cannolli























Cannolli had to be my first entry. She is owned by my son and his fiance and was a rescue dog who had been badly abused, close to death but through a lot of care, was saved. She has so much heart and acts as if she is so grateful to be loved and cared for. You can find a link to the Much Love organization here on my blog-site.

I'd like to accept commissions to paint your pets and then post a tribute to them here on my site. I will paint an oil portrait from your own photos or you may want to purchase a gift certificate for friends or family to have their pets painted.

2 comments:

Bill Brauker said...

Great idea, Susan. Love the painting, and Canolli looks like a sweetheart.

solana beach art & frame said...

Hi Susan - As soon as I get a good photo of our Emmy - I will get it to you for a Paw painting! Carol Temple